SMSF SET UP
SMSF SET UP
+ ASIC FEE
BARE TRUST (BANK)
BORROWING (RELATED PARTY)
FINANCE MADE EASY!
Thank You, your enquiry is very important to us.
We will contact you very soon.
If you would like to talk to us now
- Call 1300 829 666
- Tax Monster Team
Want to talk to us?
CALL US 1300 829 666
How do you set up a SMSF?
Well you'll need professional advice before you set up your SMSF, during its set up and while it's operating. If your SMSF is not set up properly, it may cause significant issues in the future. Tax Monster can help you with all areas of set up, running and SMSF tax obligations. We offer all these services for a small fee.
Advantages of a Corporate SMSF Structure
Advantages - Corporate Trustee
- If there's only one Trustee, (i.e. no individual Trustees are involved), use the Corporate Trustee structure
- If there is a change of Trustee, you are obliged only to change Directors in the Company. You don't have to change the Trust Deed for the Trustees (although the Trust Deed may still have to be amended if the Beneficiaries change)
- When purchasing property, the banks may require a Corporate Trustee.
Disadvantages - Corporate Trustee
- Higher set-up fees ($749.90*) + ASIC Fee
- There is an annual fee of $46 payable to ASIC for maintenance of this entity
- Due to this extra legal structure, no extra protection is offered to SMSF assets